We are so excited to have nationally recognized mixed media artist, Dolan Geiman, showcasing his designs in this year’s Fringe collection. The Lady Of Guadalupe is one of five original works from Dolan in this year’s lineup. All the pieces in this scarf tell a story, have fun zooming in and finding treasures throughout this beautiful silk scarf.
Dolan is known for intricate collage works using salvaged materials found through a lifetime of exploration. One of my personal favorite artists, it's been a long-time goal to work with Dolan and his team. To read more about Dolan and his art, please visit his bio page here - Dolan Geiman
- SIZE: 26" x 26" (The Shorty) and 35"x35" (The Long Tall)
- FABRIC: 100% 12mm Satin Silk
- COLOR: Jade background with beautiful warm pastel colors and gold tones.
- CARE SUGGESTION: Dry clean preferred. Iron on silk setting or use steamer.
- 1"x1" Fringe logo on center edge
*Shown here in our Shorty size, also available in our Long Tall.