The Boots line (also available in black) is a project that I worked on with a great friend and long time colleague, Ron Bonge. We worked together for several years at Western Horseman magazine. I had wanted to do a 50's inspired boot scarf for some time and Ron was the first to come to mind, a great artist and designer. This is one of my favorites! Lots of detail and that rustic craftsman feel!
- SIZE: 26"x 26" (The Shorty) and 35"x35' (The Long Tall)
- FABRIC: 100% 12mm Twill Silk
- COLOR: Red background and all the primary colors.
- CARE SUGGESTION: Dry clean preferred. Iron on silk setting or use steamer.
- 1"x1" Fringe logo on center edge
Tips: Just tie it on! This scarf can pull any detail from a shirt or jacket and make the look! If you are looking to add some vintage flair to your outfit, this is your scarf. To add to the genre of the "Shorty" boot era, this scarf is currently only available in our Shorty size. ;-)