I love the look of worn-in Navajo blankets and the Nashville definitely has that feel. This Long Tall 12mm Satin Silk scarf is perfect with silver pawn jewelry and layers of denim over a white T. Don't forget your broken in boots and distressed jeans!
Note: Due to different lighting in photos, this scarf's true colors tend to be closest to the scarf being held up.
- SIZE: 35" x 35" (The Long-Tall)
- FABRIC: 100% 12mm Satin Silk
- COLOR: Browns, rusts, tans, off-white, chambray (almost teal)
- CARE SUGGESTION: Dry clean preferred. Iron on silk setting or use steamer.
- 1"x1" Fringe logo on center edge
Tips: Tie it in a knot or tie it in a bow! Wrap this Long-Tall Wild Rag around twice and tie a knot or tie it in a bow, or wrap once and leave big and flowing for some drama. This scarf looks great as a belt or tied on a handbag. Just have fun and "...tie one on!"