The Redwood is a Navajo blanket inspired silk scarf with great colors for this season. We love using two corners to design a couple options into a scarf. This is no exception, it's a two-in-one deal! Fold the Redwood one direction and you pull more reds and blacks, the other direction, more mustards and tans.
- SIZE: 35" x 35" (The Long-Tall)
- FABRIC: 100% 12mm Satin Silk
- COLOR: Burgundy/maroons, black, tan, mustard.
- CARE SUGGESTION: Dry clean preferred. Iron on silk setting or use steamer.
- 1"x1" Fringe logo on center edge
Tips: This scarf wears great with a pair of worn silver earrings, turquoise or even diamond studs! Pull out your black leather jacket or fur! For the rest of us, tie it on with your favorite Carhartt or denim barn jacket.