For years when asked, "What is your favorite color?", I lied and said "blue". It just wasn't the truth. It's denim, without a doubt! Another love of mine, old Indian pawn jewelry. Combining the two of these, we designed a scarf using both elements and created the Denim Pawn scarf.
For all of you who can't get enough turquoise jewelry and denim, this large 35x35 silk charmeuse scarf will add a classic, rustic feel to any dress up or dress down outfit. This is a fun scarf dressed up, at the yoga studio or with a t-shirt.
- SIZE: 35" x 35" (The Long-Tall)
- FABRIC: 100% Silk Charmeuse
- COLOR: Distressed denim body with red and dark blue aztec border. Turquoise and silver conchos as accent.
- CARE SUGGESTION: Dry clean preferred. Iron on silk setting or use steamer.
- 1"x1" Fringe logo on center edge
Tips: Tie it in a knot or tie it in a bow! Wrap this Long-Tall around twice and tie a knot or tie it in a bow, or wrap once and leave big and flowing for some drama (see model). Also, this scarf looks great as a belt. Just have fun and "...tie one on!"