New to our Artist Corner is Nationally Recognized Artist, Jon Flaming. We are so excited to bring one of my personal favorites to this year's lineup. Jon is known for his beautiful illustrative style using oil, acrylic and found materials.
If you have been to the Fort Worth Stockyards, you may have seen his pieces in Hotel Drover. Also showcased in numerous publications like Cowboys & Indians and on the cover of Texas Monthly.
Jon's unique style and bold colors create one-of-a-kind pieces that are a must have for your scarf collection. Shown here, Two Cowgirls, one of four pieces Jon has in this year's Fringe Artist Collection.
*Please note, all Jon's scarves are on a heavier 14mm satin silk that set his wild rags apart. Don't miss out on these limited collector silk scarves, sure to be passed down as a family heirloom. Click here to read more about Jon Flaming and his work.
- SIZE: 26"x26" (The Shorty) and 35"x35" (The Long Tall)
- FABRIC: 100% 14mm Satin Silk with hand rolled like hem
- COLOR: Blues, Red, Tans, Greens and Browns
- CARE SUGGESTION: Dry clean preferred. Iron on silk setting or use steamer.
- 1"x1" Fringe logo on center edge
*Shown here in our Long Tall size, also available in the Shorty.