I have a vintage framed embroidered headdress that I found during one of my junking trips. It's one of my favorite pieces in my house and I wanted to use this as inspiration for the CrossPlains.
I love the earthy colors and pops of red in this design. You can see the burlap and wood grain textures throughout, giving you even more of a layered look. Great paired with brown leather or wool jackets. And as usual, this goes great with a denim jacket or shirt!
- SIZE: 26"x26" (The Shorty) and 35" x 35" (The Long-Tall)
- FABRIC: 100% 12mm Twill Silk
- COLOR: Browns, tans, white, black, red and some rust and peach tones
- CARE SUGGESTION: Dry clean preferred. Iron on silk setting or use steamer.
- 1"x1" Fringe logo on center edge
Tips: Tie it in a knot or tie it in a bow! Wrap this wild rag around twice and tie a knot or tie it in a bow, or wrap once and leave big and flowing for some drama. This scarf looks great as a belt or tied on a handbag. Just have fun and "...tie one on!"