Down South Serape just had a ring to it! This 35"x35" Long-Tall 100% Twill Silk scarf is my way of meeting pastels in the middle. I've tried to love them, but just can't get "in love" with pastels. This is a nice combo!
Corals are big this summer and well represented in the Down South Serape, along with lighter blues, greens and lavenders. The lighter colors are offset with bolder purples, jades, golds and silvers. Black and white aztec border and silver concho tips add some finish to our take on the serape.
- SIZE: 35" x 35" (The Long-Tall)
- FABRIC: 100% 12mm Twill Silk
- COLOR: Purples, corals, gold, greens, blues, white, black, reds, silver.
- CARE SUGGESTION: Dry clean preferred. Iron on silk setting or use steamer.
- 1"x1" Fringe logo on center edge
Tips: Just tie it on! Looks great wrapped around twice or just once with long tails. Don't forget to add one of our Silver Sliderz for a fun twist! Also great on the wrist, in your hair, on your ankle or tie it on your favorite purse. This one is great as a belt too!